Acceptable IDs

When you purchase a commercial address, two present kinds of ID are called for.
One should be a picture ID. The other should include your home physical address.

Appropriate Primary Forms of Photo Identification:

  • UNITED STATE Government ID: U.S. Government ID might be federal-, state-, or tribal-issued. You might provide the following:.
  • Identification card issued by a released by a federally or state-recognized tribal nation (tribal identification card).
  • U.S. certificate of citizenship or naturalization.
  • U.S. irreversible citizen or other identification card issued by U.S. Citizenship and also Immigration Services.
  • Uniformed Service ID card.
  • U.S. Armed Forces card.
  • Non-driver’s identification card.
  • State-issued Valid driver’s certificate.
  • Matricula Consular (Mexico).
  • NEXUS (Canada).
  • Company Identification.
  • UNITED STATE University Identification

Acceptable Secondary Forms of Identification:

An acceptable secondary form of identification are needed to confirm the credibility of the address given when you apply or ask for a USPS The following acceptable non-photo types of current recognition can be made use of:

  • A lease, home loan, or deed of trust. 
  • Voter or car registration card.
  • House or vehicle insurance policy.
  • Form I-94, Arrival as well as Departure Record.

Note: Social Security cards, charge card, medical insurance card, and also birth-certificates are helpful however not appropriate and complete forms of ID

Each private and/or local business owner (with up to 5 complete names *) obtaining mail addressed to them or their business will need to complete this 1-page form (USPS 1583) personally at our store in Canoga Park
or have it signed by a notary public and then physically mailed to us together with duplicates of identification that were utilized

Please mail to:
H.U.N.T. Offices – ATT: Helen Young
7108 De Soto Ave #300
Canoga Park, CA 91303

Or come over our store:
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon-Fri
8:00 am to 12:00 pm Sat-Sun

* Your mail box term will certainly start only after we have actually received all needed files. Mails received before all processing is finished will be sent to sender upon written request or disposed of via shredding.